Restore Mala Necklace
Want to switch the accent bead material? ✨
*note any customizations are final sale*
The Restore Mala Necklace is hand-knotted with 8mm Pink Opal gemstone beads, 14k gold fill accent beads, and features a white wood guru bead and cotton tassel.
- This Mala has the traditional 108 beads
- Hangs approximately 21 inches long
- Gemstone beads are approximately 8mm
- Handmade in the beautiful coastal city of Vancouver, British Columbia
- This necklace comes with an accompanying 'gemstone meaning' card and a Beautiful Nomad velvet bag
Please allow up to 1-3 business days for your order to ship. Shipping methods are as follows (all include tracking):
🇨🇦 Canada (shipped with Canada Post)
- Standard Shipping (2-9 business days)
- Xpresspost (1-4 business days)
- Priority (1-2 business days)
🇺🇸 United States (shipped with USPS)
-First Class (2-5 business days)
International (shipped with Canada Post, and delivered by your local postal service)
-Standard Shipping (6-10 business days)
**The Beautiful Nomad is not responsible for any taxes, duties, or hold-ups at customs on international orders.**
"I am whole"
Pink Opal heals the heart by encouraging us to come to peace with the past. It's gentle energy supports us in moving forward with a new sense of love, peace and hope.
Handmade in Canada
These beautiful gemstone beads encourage us to pause, breathe, and invest in moments of self-care and compassion. They are an offering of both comfort and empowerment.